Friday 27 January 2017

Indian food with Make My Meal.

Make My Meal is offering food solution to the Indian residents of United Arab of Emirates. We understand the fact that most working Indians miss their foods, the ones that they used have back at home, that is why Make My Meal started its services for in Dubai, Sharjah, and will soon start in Abu Dhabi.  Make My Meal offers online food delivery and catering services to its customers in United Arab of Emirates.
The food delivery system relatively easy and simple. With Make My Meal’s delivery service you would not need to order every day. The day you become our member, we will start taking care of your daily nutrition, because Make My Meal delivers on monthly and weekly basis. This saves you time, both travel and ordering time. You simply open an account with Make My Meal and we will start delivering you after the 2nd day, and after your subscription expires you can simply re-subscribe to our services, and our great services will continue to satisfy you. We deliver twice in a day, so you can select the timing which suits you shift and schedule. We are providing the tiffin service in Dubai, we deliver from our own kitchen and as well as from different restaurants around the city.

The same level of service is provided in other parts of United Arab of Emirates, with same options to choose from, you can choose to get delivery on monthly or weekly basis, along with the same option to choose the kitchens you can choose the kitchen of Make My Meal or you can choose the get delivery from the Indian restaurants in Sharjah. We use the best ingredients in out foods, and make sure that high levels of hygiene are maintained in our kitchens around United Arab of Emirates. Moreover, Make My Meal serves with a new meal every day, because we believe that variety Is the spice of life, so come add some spice and variety to your life with Make My Meal, become a member today.

No comments:

Post a Comment